From everlasting to everlasting

From everlasting to everlasting

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Detox Your Finances

Yeahh...what an achievement !!

I read this book "Detox your Finances" in about six days, quite thick actually 320 pages. It usually will take longer than that if I were to read more than 300 pages. Phewww..

The concept or theory introduced in this book is almost similar to any other personal finance / financial management book. So it's nothing new, familiar terms used, common principles etc.

The highlight :- Save more, spend less. Create budget and stick to it. Declutter your debts. Know which type of investment suits you and start investing - let your money work harder for you. 



At the end of the book, there's a summary of personal finance which can be used as a guideline and also personal goal setting. 

Personally, it's useful to me, in order for me to keep track on my financial standing. 

Sincerely
Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment