From everlasting to everlasting

From everlasting to everlasting

Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Cambodia Fresh & White


I posted this on Instagram and I'll repeat it here hehehe...

One thing for sure, public toilets in Cambodia are VERY clean and dry. Not only in the main city, countryside too. 

On our second day tour in Phnom Penh, we went to a buffet restaurant for lunch, full with crowds and hardly can get any available table if you don't book in advance. The place is big, really (will share in different post)

I didn't want to go to the washroom at first knowing that there would be lot of people and I imagined the toilet would be wet, dirty with unpleasant smell. 
But because we will be continuing our tour, I thought it would be better to ease myself before I suffer later hahaha. And so I went in to the wash room and to my surprise, the washroom is big as well and CLEAN, DRY and nicely decorated. People came in and out but it's still well maintained with fresh smell.


This photo was taken at one of the rest stop on the way from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. The cleaners I assumed, even can sleep on the floor. It's sparkling clean.


I took this photo in another rest stop because of its uniqueness.


Sincerely
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment